Guess what? Yours truly has been nominated for a Liebster Award by the amazing Jenny Li! You should go check out her blog, http://insatiablebeforedeath.wordpress.com/ .So, the rules of the award are:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
So, 11 facts about myself….
- I play lacrosse
- I should be studying for exams right about now
- Whenever a sad song comes on in the car, I look out the window and pretend I’m in a movie
- I love all genres but country music. It should be a crime to commit country music.
- I can lick my left elbow. Cause that gets you far in life.
- I love big cities NYC, Paris, Munich…I love them all
- Me, sarcastic? Nooo….
- I feel most alive late at night
- When telemarketers call, I pretend I don’t speak english. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? I think my biggest fear is a telemarketer who actually speaks german…
- I want to be pope, just so I can change some things around this Vatican place. Like, the no shorts rule inside the Vatican? Do you know how much faster The Da Vinci Code would’ve been solved if they were a little more chill about that?
- I have a strange sense of humor
So, on to Jenny’s questions:
1. What is your favorite YouTube video?
I love how they shoot the music videos for Lana Del Rey. Whether you love or hate her songs, the videos are genius. The monologue at the beginning of Ride is great, so I’d have to say that’s my favorite. Pompeii by Bastille is also really good.
2. Who is your favorite living author, and why?
My favorite living author…probably John Greene. The Fault in Our Stars was amazing. His books are the kind you can reread right after you finish them and not be bored.
3. What is the price of immortality?
The price of immortality is living, I think. Not living as in your heart is beating, but the other kind of living. Because since you don’t have a limited lifetime to do the things you want, you can just put them off and not really live.
4. What is the most recent book you did not finish?
The Vampire Diaries. It’s like every single Twilight knockoff and vampire cliché compressed into one huge book. Life is too short to read about predictable vampire love triangles.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To snap my fingers and be able to go anywhere I wanted. Like, *poof* now I’m in London! That would be beyond cool.
6. What are five things you want to do before you die?
I want to live in New York City, publish something, drive through the night, spend more time exploring Europe, and spend an entire day in a big city, just by myself.
7. What is in your bottom right desk drawer?
My desk doesn’t have drawers, it has shelfs. On my bottom right shelf I have a science project I did back in middle school about genetics, a bunch of post it notes, and…a sock. I should probably go put that in the laundry basket.
8. What is the most useless piece of advice you have ever been given?
“Just use spellcheck”
9. If you could relive one moment of your life, which would it be?
That’s hard…probably seeing Paris at night. It was amazing, seeing the river, the subway, the city when everything was lit up.
10. What is your favorite soundtrack?
The soundtrack from Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
11. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Hmm…my vision. I have terrible eyesight.
So, for those of you who I’ve nominated, here are my questions for you:
- What does human mean to you?
- What song have you had on replay recently?
- If you could give yourself a new middle name what would it be?
- If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Who is your favorite youtuber?
- What’s outside the nearest window?
- If you could win a million dollars, would you?
- What’s the last thing you copied and pasted?
- What song do you think has the best lyrics?
- What’s the best blog post you’ve ever written?
- If you could make one law, what would it be?
And now, the bloggers/writers I’d like to nominate: